Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am losing my mind instead of weight >:(

Monday, September 5, 2022

I am losing my mind instead of weight >:(

I am currently 276, so 79 pounds down from my highest weight of 355! I am super proud of myself but omg I have been 276 for over a month and I am losing my mind trying to fix it! I currently eat around 1500 calories a day (use scale and mfp to track), go for a 1 mile walk 5 days a week, do weight training 3 days a week, do 45 min on the elliptical 2 days a week, walk a trail for 3 miles on Saturdays and do zumba on Sundays. I've gotten desperate and asked my doctor for adipex to see if that would help, and if it doesn't, I'm not sure what I will have to do next, but this weight gotta go!!!! 😤😤😤

submitted by /u/peppermintwhitemocha
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x6u9cp/i_am_losing_my_mind_instead_of_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...