Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 8 Weeks In

Sunday, September 11, 2022

8 Weeks In

Feeling great about where I’m at right now. For those that might be struggling or feeling like you can’t control your eating, things can change very quickly. What’s worked for me is finding positive things to do that make me feel better and don’t feel like a huge chore.

I realized after I started going back to the office how much I missed having a routine. My fitness routine is now part of that and everyday I push myself to stick to the plan. I started adding things slowly and checked in with myself often to see how I was feeling. Not to say it’s easy but it feels sustainable. I wish everyone on here could find what works for them! Good luck!

My diet routine consists of: - 18-6 Intermittent Fasting - Around 2k calories a day - Avoid bread, pasta & Rice - Eating low cal high volume foods to fill me up - drink 64oz of water a day

My Workout consists of: - 10k steps as often as i can (usually 6-7 days a week) - 45 min cardio 5-6 days a week - weight training 3-4 days a week

My stats are 6’3 M - SW: 331 CW: 303 GW: 250

submitted by /u/neonfight
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xbtytt/8_weeks_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...