Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: When should I expect to see physical results?

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

When should I expect to see physical results?

So I’ve been losing weight for about a month now and have lost 7 pounds since May 15th (166 pounds to 159) and I was wondering when I’d see some physical changes? I haven’t gone down any sizes and I feel like my clothes still fit the same. I don’t know if I should expect a change because it’s not that much weight gone but I feel because I’m starting at a lower weight than most maybe those 7 pounds means a lot more? I don’t really understand how it works tbh. I was in a size 7/8 pants at 130lbs and in a size 10 pants at 165-160 lbs so maybe I shouldn’t expect anything at all!

What is your experience with this?

submitted by /u/Soymilky03
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v85g4l/when_should_i_expect_to_see_physical_results/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...