Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What do I need to change in my workout routine to start seeing results again?

Sunday, June 5, 2022

What do I need to change in my workout routine to start seeing results again?

I'm 21F, 5"0, SW: 147lbs, CW: 150lbs, GW: 120lbs. For almost a year, I've been going to the gym only 2 or 3 days of the week bc I'm busy with school and work. I'm just trying to slim down and lose a few pounds, not build muscles or anything. For the first two months of my journey, I've seen some progress by losing about 4 pounds. But after that I haven't made any progress. In fact, I've actually gained back the weight. I've been extremely frustrated and insecure at myself because of it. I'll put my routine below for reference. Please let me know what I need to do to make it more effective. Thanks.

  • 15-25mins at 2.5mph and 5 incline on the treadmill
  • 10x4 arm curl
  • 12x4 chest press
  • 12x4 rear delt fly (sometimes skip)
  • 15x4 leg press
  • 15x4 hip abductor
  • 10x4 seated leg extension
  • 12x3 hack squat machine (sometimes skip)
  • 5 mins of stair master (sometimes skip depending on how tired i am)
submitted by /u/amazonprim3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v5qh89/what_do_i_need_to_change_in_my_workout_routine_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...