Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Second goal reached and I am finally under 100 kg, never going to cross that border again.

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Second goal reached and I am finally under 100 kg, never going to cross that border again.

I am a 24 year old guy and I am 1.74 meters, and I am just getting started in this wight-loss journey!

I am not doing this in a correct way though. I never cheat, it might make you think that dieting looks hard to me, actually it isn't. It's so satisfying and encouraging to see my weight going down, and I remember when I was eating junk food, it always made me feel bad. I am mentally feeling a lot better now.

I am losing weight faster than I should, while it might be harming my body, to be honest, it feels good. So I will stick to it but of course I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I am a mentally broken man, on the edge of suicide, what I do is harmful for my body. I should have been doing it in a more proper way but I know I won't.

As I lose weight, I will probably start to lose weight slower, if I keep eating similar things, the same callories. As a solution, I am thinking about starting to work out to gain muscle weight.

Now I am not the type of guy who enjoys even the thought of working out but I am as weak as a child. I don't know how my body can move, it feels like I don't have any muscles whatsoever. I am fat and seeing myself getting thinner and lighter makes me feel good and it's an inspiration to keep going but gaining muscles is not an exciting thing for me. I know it's healthy, I know I will look and feel better, I know that a lot of things will start to get better about my life, it will regulate a lot things but still, it's a huge effort. It requires me to get up and do something. It's not like a nice walk, walking is a hobby for me but this...

Still, I am planning on doing it. I will be as easy as I can be on myself. I don't want it to be daunting.

I actually had a plan to go out to eat for once as a reward for going below 100 but I don't know, everything is so expensive and I am still not confident with my body at all. And for going below 95 I was planning to go to a cafe and trying all kinds of coffees to see what I like, but that requires drinking a lot of coffees and probably that will be even more expensive :D But I will get my ears pierced when I go below 90 for sure.

submitted by /u/WayToLhassa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v3l331/second_goal_reached_and_i_am_finally_under_100_kg/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...