Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Healthy eating sucks

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Healthy eating sucks

Is it just me or does healthy eating and exercise just plain suck some days.

Most of the time I enjoy the food I am eating now and I really enjoy how much better my health is because of it. But some days I just wanna grab a bag of popcorn and veg in front of the TV not spend most of my evening either exercising, doing chores, or listening to my kids complain about their day.

It used to be that after doing everything I had to do for the day I had an hour or so to just relax before bed. Now that me time is taken up by either going for a walk or doing a workout. Does anybody else struggle to find time for themselves now your more active and if you have managed to solve this issue please share your strategy.

submitted by /u/Allicat999
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v2uy16/healthy_eating_sucks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...