Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Instant Food Dilemma

Friday, June 3, 2022

Instant Food Dilemma

My current process for dieting is only eating things that require cooking/heating, as I find that I can only really resist binge eating if I have to cook everything I eat (as it gives me the self control to portion correctly). If anything is immediately edible, like cold cuts or snacks, I can't hold back the urge to eat it, especially if I'm hungry...

Does anybody else have issues with this, and how do you manage holding back from eating those types of food if you have them in your kitchen? I'd enjoy eating something I don't need to cook. Thanks!

submitted by /u/calgrump
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v4bs1t/instant_food_dilemma/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...