Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Completely sabotaged myself on vacation

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Completely sabotaged myself on vacation

I (20f, 5’3) just came home from a 5 day vacation to the beach. A vacation during which I completely gorged myself on all the foods I haven’t let myself eat for months. I was eating all the time, even when I felt like I couldn’t take another bite. There were a few days where I walked a lot, but I mostly just laid around on the beach. I’m so mad at myself for not holding back more and I’m too scared to weigh myself because I know I probably gained back all the weight that took so long to lose. Right when summer is officially starting too, and I was just starting to feel confident in a swimsuit.

I know that I probably gained a few real pounds and a lot in water weight, but I’m petite and a few pounds can make a lot of difference in how I look. I suppose I’ll just spend a week a week or two eating nothing but salads??? I don’t know if anyone has any good advice other than that, drink water, and don’t weigh myself for a while lol.

submitted by /u/cherrybaby999
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v4zqc6/completely_sabotaged_myself_on_vacation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...