Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don’t know where to start

Friday, June 3, 2022

I don’t know where to start

I have struggled with weight all my life. My dads side of the family has a lot of issues with weight so I guess at least some of it is genetic predisposition. I’ve also struggled with my mental health specifically anxiety and depression. When I was young I was out on antidepressants and I don’t know if it was the meds or that my mental health was bad but i ballooned in size my medical history chart looks crazy. I just kept gaining weight throughout middle and high school and now I’m in college. I’m 5’3 (female) and i weigh ~250 lbs.

Recently I’ve reached a mental breaking point in terms of my weight. I realized one day that if I go up another pants size I am genuinely scared of how my mental health would react. I’m so sick of having to buy new clothes, having less and less options every time I go to the store. I’m sick of the cycle of overeating to the point of sickness then pretending to diet for a week to make myself feel better just to succumb to the emotional eating again.

This is probably the first time in my life I’m serious about losing weight but I just don’t know where or how to start. I am ready to put in the effort necessary and I’m ready to be uncomfortable which I wasn’t willing or mature enough to do before. Any suggestions people have would be amazing. I’m mostly looking for a good way to regulate my calorie intake and simple excersises I can do (I have never excersised before). Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Bellaciscr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v4g3ap/i_dont_know_where_to_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...