Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Finally feeling better

Friday, June 3, 2022

Finally feeling better

I realized that during the pandemic and during my tw: depression I ended up coping by eating crap foods, not doing schoolwork, and playing video games. I started hating my body and only wore sweats. When I went to the dr, I found out that I weighed more than my older sibling, they started to body shame me and joked with their and MY friends about how ugly and fat I was, how I was "chubby" even though I think that I was actually a decent weight, I later figured out that they had a tw:eating disorder where they didn't eat, and ran all day on their elliptical, meanwhile I had one where I ate too much and didn't exercise. Anyways, I was fine until I went to a park and some dad thought I was pregnant, I am a minor btw and look younger than I am which hurt me a lot. Even worse was that my mom agreed. I started to have an tw:eating disorder where I didn't eat. But then after that still wouldn't let me lose weight, I did manage to find a good salad dressing called poppyseed dressing btw that made everything taste like candy. And now I've started to eat a salad everyday. And I do workouts for my abb area forgot what it's called and have managed to lose 30 pounds, which was about 2 in off my stomach which was fun.

The reason I decided to share this was because recently the guy who thought I was pregnant showed up at the park again when I was babysitting. And he ended up asking me if I had an abortion after looking at my stomach, I managed to spit out a "fu** you" before I started having a panic attack, so I immediately left with the kid. Ive stopped going to that park now.

Overall I feel much better now, and though it's been a tough journey to get there, I am happy with my body.

submitted by /u/Defiant_Ad_8441
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v4dpns/finally_feeling_better/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...