Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I bought an ebike

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

I bought an ebike

So here’s the thing, I want to model a healthy, active lifestyle for my kids, but I’m too heavy and out of shape to keep up with the 8 year old riding bikes. We live in a hilly area and I’m honestly afraid of getting a couple of miles away from home on the bikes and not being able to make it back without calling somebody to come get us! So I’m sort of cheating — I bought a used ebike on Craigslist last week and set the pedal assist to level 2. We’re riding. I can keep up. And, worst case scenario, if I’m too wiped to get home on my own I can use the moped mode.

submitted by /u/foggybottomblues
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v775b1/i_bought_an_ebike/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...