Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need help figuring out some workouts

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Need help figuring out some workouts

Hello, I’m a 24F, 4’11 and 79kgs. (I barely know anything about working out so bear with me please)

A quick history of my life, I’ve always been the fat kid that always struggled with weight, food and everything In between. Back in high school I managed to lose 10kgs in one summer, then gained it all back. Fast forward to my first year of Uni, I decided to do Atkins and lost about 15kgs, then in my first semester of my second year I gained it all back and more due to stress. My summer vacation after my second year I started Atkins again and this time managed to lose about 21 kgs (74>53kgs) and kept it off for about 2 and a half years. I was doing my internship at a hospital during the end of 2019 and the begging of 2020 before the pandemic closed everything down, during that time I struggled with life decisions and was miserable which ended up with me gaining all the weight back again starting at the end of 2019 until now.

The last few years I’ve had to take a couple medications that were hard on my body which caused joint pains and with the added weight, every time I put some weight on my wrists while working out they end up aching badly for a week or two after so I haven’t been able to follow my old workouts that I found on YouTube. I’m trying really hard to go back to working out and I need your help figuring out what workouts can help me lose weight and not be too hard on my joints at least until I lose a bit of weight and can go back to my old routine.

If you’ve read this far, thank you for your patience, and thank you so so much if you take the time out of your day to help me, I really appreciate it! 🤍

submitted by /u/Ri__7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v5029v/need_help_figuring_out_some_workouts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...