Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Today I had to Switch Up My Routine and I Didn’t Go Over my Calories!

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Today I had to Switch Up My Routine and I Didn’t Go Over my Calories!

I’m F21, 5’8, CW220, and my goal is 170. I’ve been overweight my entire life and I have hovered around 220 for as long as I can remember. I started tracking seriously 15 days ago and I have eaten less than 1650 calories a day since.

Every single other time I have tried to lose weight, I got three or four days in, something would happen to switch up my routine (like ordering takeout or going to a restaurant) and I would absolutely crack. Rinse and repeat for 5 years, never actually losing anything.

Well last night, I had just gotten home from college for spring break and my mom asks what I want to order for dinner. I suggest Chinese and get steamed dumplings. Around 500 calories for my portion and yesterday I hit my goal exactly.

Today I went to see my boyfriend and we ordered ramen. Hard to calculate calories but I estimated 500/600 for half of my bowl. I planned for it and I didn’t eat breakfast (wasn’t hungry anyway) and for dinner I made some veggie heavy pasta with chicken. 500 calories for a portion of that too (weighed all of it). I’m going to be well within my calories today too.

I’m so proud of myself for being able to stick to my plan even when presented with some challenges, just wanted to share :)

submitted by /u/juliacar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tcu7ra/today_i_had_to_switch_up_my_routine_and_i_didnt/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...