Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm tired of feeling this way, so I joined a gym yesterday and could use some encouragement.

Saturday, March 12, 2022

I'm tired of feeling this way, so I joined a gym yesterday and could use some encouragement.

I'm 5'3" and 210lbs. I'm the heaviest I've ever been. And I honestly don't mind being fat, but I'm so tired of everything being exhausting. I joined a gym yesterday to build up my stamina again and maybe even tone up. If I lose weight, great.

Here's the thing. I went and was actively working out for maybe a total of 15 minutes... Max. And I was mortified at how out of breath and sore I was. 15 minutes. I know it will get better with consistency but damn, that felt horrible and I'm embarrassed to go back. I have an appointment with a personal trainer on Tuesday to talk about my goals.

I guess I'm just looking for some words of encouragement here. This is going to be a long journey.

submitted by /u/intoxxika
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tcuy2y/im_tired_of_feeling_this_way_so_i_joined_a_gym/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...