Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: gym twice a day?

Saturday, March 12, 2022

gym twice a day?

I (F20) have been going to the gym for almost a year and a half now, and have lost about 30 pounds. After losing the first 30 pounds, i’ve hit a plateau. I definitely want to lose more before this summer and ultimately my 21st bday (september). For the past week I have been going to the gym twice a day… i guess what i’m asking is, is this even any more beneficial than just going once a day, or am I just burning myself out?

submitted by /u/MathematicianNo5040
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tcthq2/gym_twice_a_day/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...