Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My Meal Prep - Enough Calories? HELP

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

My Meal Prep - Enough Calories? HELP

6'1" 250lbs Male - Looking to lose 50lbs & hold onto muscle as much as possible. Desk job & no working out YET.

  • 2 Meals a day (Breakfast / Dinner)
  • Each Meal is exactly the same
  • Each Meal consists of:
    • Baked Chicken Thigh w/ Skin
    • 1 Cup of Green Beans
    • 1/2 cup of Sautéed Onions
    • 1/4 Cup of Sautéed mushrooms
    • 1/2 Cup of Broccoli
    • 1/2 Cup of Egg bake with Spinach and Shredded Cheese
    • Everything was baked or sautéed in Butter/Olive oil.

Is this enough Calories & Proteins for a guy my size? I thought it was around 1400 Calories, but I could be wrong.

I am looking to loose 2 - 4lbs a week.

submitted by /u/OutofIdeasToday2020
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t9r2h8/my_meal_prep_enough_calories_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...