Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking for words of encouragement (5"4 and 198lbs)

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Looking for words of encouragement (5"4 and 198lbs)

Hi! As the title states, i'm looking for kind words on encouragement as I am about to start my weightloss journey again.

I've always been thin even without trying, i wasn't much of a food addict, i had a sweet tooth but nothing crazy. When I turned 16, many events resulted in me gaining weight, going from 110lbs to 171, I clearly remember my heart shattering when i saw my weight. Anyway, fast foward a year and half later and I was down at a nice 150lbs that I managed to maintain most of my uni years. I remember being active, having a nice wardrobe and overall, even though I wasn't 100% satisfied, pretty happy about the way I looked.

Anyway two years, two lockdown and many depressive episodes later, here I am at 198lbs afraid and disappointed . I hate myself for allowing myself to gain so much weight, it's not even as if I had predispostions that made me gain weight easily, I literally ate myself to this weight and take full acountability of it. I know this is a worry for my family as they fear for my health. I'm now starting again, full of doubts and wondering if I will ever get out of this hell. I want so much more in my life than thinking about my weight every morning when I wake up, I want to be back to be happy and in shape!

Please wish me luck :)

submitted by /u/mariasklvna
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t9vlx5/looking_for_words_of_encouragement_54_and_198lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...