Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Easy protein dense meals for college student?

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Easy protein dense meals for college student?

Hey everyone! I’m (19f) 5’3 and weigh 155lb. My goal weight is 135lb. Anyways I’ve been hitting the gym for the past two months and want to get the most out of my workouts. Does anyone have easy meals or prep ideas that will save me time (since my breaks between classes are as short as 1hr-2hr). I struggle finding meals that I would enjoy but still help me hit my protein goal of 100g. I can usually get up to 80g easily but going above that is difficult sometimes. How can I optimize my protein intake? Does anyone have any meal hacks or meals they’d like to share? For reference, I eat all meats (except pork) and I also eat fish and shrimp. I also do have protein shakes (the optimum nutrition gold standard whey- chocolate). Thank you all for the help!

submitted by /u/Rich-Cantaloupe-6312
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t7kzgu/easy_protein_dense_meals_for_college_student/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...