Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is a simple calorie deficiet really enough?

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Is a simple calorie deficiet really enough?

235lbs, 6'2, college aged male. Looking to slim down back to ~190-200. I don't exercise much especially when I get busy with work/school. Most I do is ~5k steps a few times a week. But I've been really good about improving my diet. I used to eat bags of snacks, drink sodas/beer frequently, eat lots of fast food etc.

I've been tracking my diet using myfitnesspal and limiting to 2000 calories a day. While I've definitely cut down substantially on those old habits, I still occasionally fill those calories with "bad foods" like fast food or pizza. I know everyone says stuff like "losing weight is just a calorie deficit" but is that really true? Is it possible to lose weight without frequent exercise and without being super anal about what you're filling those 2000 calories with.

I've shed ~5lbs in the past 2-3 weeks through this process.

submitted by /u/PCMRisacirclejerk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t7ntrm/is_a_simple_calorie_deficiet_really_enough/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...