Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Half way!

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Half way!

50M 5’11” SW 255lbs / 116kg. Hello beautiful losers. Been lurking since January and firstly want to thank each and every one of you for helping me understand the process of weight loss, the techniques, but most of all for the support and inspiration to be found here. You’ve all made this so much easier than doing it alone. I started on Jan 3 with a combination of CICO, IF (5/2) and working out a minimum of 3 hours a week. So far I’ve lost 35lbs / 15.5kg, and today hit half way to my immediate goal of 187lbs / 85kg, so I thought I’d celebrate with a post!

Things I’ve learned so far: - Its easier to work out a bit every day instead of a lot a couple of times a week. For me this means I just go do it every day instead of having to think about it. It’s also meant I end up working out about 4.5h a week. - Have a couple of stock lunches and dinners that are easy, you know the calories for and enjoy. Luckily I like tuna and eggs so this is easy. Agains means you don’t have to think about it too much. - Find some easy take away within your calorie budget for when you can’t be bothered prepping. - Accept that eating day to day is for fuel, not pleasure. - For me taking a break and targeting eating at maintenance without counting once a week is important, as it gives me a day to eat ‘normally’, gives a mental break and indulge in some treats. I had tiramisu for dessert last night (couldn’t finish it though)! - This also gives me a chance to go out / eat with friends once a week without guilt or stress, and although I won’t count I will try to make healthy choices. - Limit the booze. I’ll only drink on my maintenance days and only if out. - There will be ups and downs. I remember the ups, and constantly use them to remind myself when I’m experiencing a down. - Finally, find regular new habits that make it easier for you to achieve without having to think to hard about it.

A long way to go, but I’m looking forward to the challenge, the upcoming milestones, and the rest of my life.

submitted by /u/Doyabelieve
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tctfay/half_way/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...