Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice for a (kinda) newbie?

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Advice for a (kinda) newbie?

Hey, guys. Hope you're all doing well.

I've been on-and-off browsing this sub for a while now, since I've had it in my mind that I'd kind of like to lose some weight, but I'm in a bit of a mental rut.

See, for about 2 years I severely struggled with anorexia/starving myself, and I got down to 110lbs (I'm 5'6") before I decided to recover. I'm now fully healed in terms of my relationship with food, and I'm back at the weight I'd been basically my whole life before my ED: 150lbs.

I also really love weight-lifting, but I haven't done it for about 3 years because of my ED & recovery. I'd really like to get back into it, and to be as strong as I once was... but I guess I'm freaking myself out a little bit. I guess I'm worried about being as hungry as I'd once made myself be, even though I only plan on doing a small deficit like -300-500 cal/day.

So, I guess my main question is: do you guys have any advice for overcoming anxiety/mental hunger like this?

At the height of my fitness-ness, I was 130lbs. So it's not like I even have that much to lose... I just have to get over this anxiety is all.

Thank you in advance for your guys' help 😊 I really appreciate it

submitted by /u/style_less
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t5gae6/advice_for_a_kinda_newbie/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...