Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - February Wrap Ups/ Day 1

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - February Wrap Ups/ Day 1

Hello lovely losers!

Tuesday! It’s sunshiny & in full fake spring where I am. My afternoon walk had actual vitamin D & everything!

Also, guys, I completely missed the month transition. I forgot (how, I do not know) that February is a short month. So let’s do a wrap up here, shall we? Here’s the sign up post:

https://redd.it/t4okc2

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remind self that it’s a number not a self-worth estimate: Not happy here. I want to say something nice to myself about all this because I can’t tell you all to extend empathy to yourself first if I don’t. So. I tried. And I will do better in the days, weeks & months ahead.

1800-2000 calories a day, do not adjust for exercise: Did not do great here. I'm not happy with the realization that I am, in fact, up ten pounds from where I started this year. I won’t waste my time or energy shaming myself because I can use that same energy to do better tomorrow.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): Good here. I’d like to do more strength work in the month ahead. 20/28 days.

Writing project and/or journaling -1,666 words a day: I’ve done some good work here. This & therapy go hand in hand & are important to my mental health in a big big way.

Todays gratitude list: Proof that sometimes the brightest parts of life are indeed the simple joys like sun warmed cat/dog/misc pet fur.

Express intention (day, week, month or moment): I'm still feeling a bit adrift but I do think this is helping.

Long story short, I’m going to keep swimming like Dory. I’m going to reexamine how I’ve been approaching food. I think returning to my earlier methods where I felt more in control & successful maybe a good idea. So I'll be meal prepping breakfasts again & seeking a more balanced meal approach.

Your turn! How’s was your month?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t4olh0/30_day_accountability_challenge_february_wrap_ups/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...