Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Super dumb question about deficit/weights, need help.

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Super dumb question about deficit/weights, need help.

So I think I need to reexamine my goals and my expectations. I have sort of realized I will never be able to get the body I want, no matter what I do, as my genetics simply do not allow for that shape. Thats fine. But I don’t want to be spinning my wheels anymore, I’ve already spent like a year lifting while at maintenance/slight surplus/slight deficit at different points and I really do not look all too much better; I FEEL healthier and stronger, but I am still unattractive to my eyes. I can’t handle the mental agony of bulking/cutting, and I know the progress is mininal and slow going with recomp. I had not necessarily been actively trying to lose weight before, was just hoping it’d come along with lifting while recomping, but I guess I’d been doing it wrong. I’m going to start trying to lose weight now. I will never be curvy and thick, both genetically and also I will never be able to get over the fear of gaining weight; no surplus, no curves. I understand this.

If I were to maintain my current lower body/glute focused workout routine 3x a week as I currently do, while also adding cardio several times a week (have not done any over the last 2 years), while also eating in a deficit while still trying to maintain higher protein, will this be enough to be firm/cut? I know “toning” is sort of a controversial/dumb word, but you know what I mean. I want to look fit and thin and cut, I want to be firm and perky, but I’m afraid of losing any of the small anount of muscle I did gain. I’m afraid I’ll keep looking like the skinnyfat woman that I look like now.

submitted by /u/uuzuumakii
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rtv4bu/super_dumb_question_about_deficitweights_need_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...