Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Saturday, January 1, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Hello lovely losers, old & new! Happy 2022! Holy crapola. I have a good feeling about this year!

How was your day 1? Good, bad, ugly, perhaps covered in cheese or kale? Let’s get to it!

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Yarg. Logged though.

1800 calorie a day, do not adjust for exercise: Gonna start this tomorrow, it’s my anniversary so I’m cutting myself some slack.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): I spent a long time cleaning today & I'm about as sore as some low impact cardio so I'm counting it. 1/1 days.

Nanowrimo and/or journaling -1,666 words a day: Hand written today!

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for snow, being able to get aound in the snow without too much trouble & salmon. I’ll stand firm that salmon is the best fish.

Express gratitude to today me for good choices: Today I’m glad I got lots of sleep & prioritized vegetables in my meals.

Your turn kids!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rtxivv/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...