Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Short light-hearted motivation videos

Monday, January 10, 2022

Short light-hearted motivation videos

I found these two short videos really powerful for different reasons when I started my successful weight loss journey, and I really hope they help motivate someone else. The Shia LaBeouf video is so simple and so effective. The TV ad is much more emotional but it helped me realise that any healthy change, whether I achieved my absolute goal weight or not, was better than nothing. I would love for anyone else to share videos that helped motivate them!

Bupa TV ad "meet the healthier you"

Shia LaBeouf motivational speech "just do it"

submitted by /u/yahup
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s10o2m/short_lighthearted_motivation_videos/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...