Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 30kg+ unhealthily and gained most back. Now I eat better and made it a lifestyle change

Sunday, January 2, 2022

I lost 30kg+ unhealthily and gained most back. Now I eat better and made it a lifestyle change

I initially weighed 138kg. This was February 2020. I started on a very, very low calorie diet of around 500cal per day. It worked. I was seeing results so quickly. I’d have the odd cheat day, but mostly followed it.

By September I was 105kg. I was happy with the results but didn’t see a big difference in my appearance. I expected better. My hair was thinning, my skin was dull.

I went off the diet and back to my lifestyle pre-February. By December, I climbed up to 115Kg. It hurt. Which then made me eat more/worse.

Most of 2021, I ate the same. But towards the end, in October, I started to eat better.

I still fast and eat two meals a day. BUT, and most importantly, I don’t restrict myself. If i’m hungry, I eat. I have healthy meals with a good amount of protein, vegetables, fruits, healthy fats and some carbs.

Weight loss is slower yes, but I am happier. My hair feels better, my acne is getting better too. I don’t feel miserable. I can and will sustain this because I like what I eat.

If you are planning a very strict diet, please be careful. The quick results aren’t worth the damage.

submitted by /u/Wonderment299
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rupx58/i_lost_30kg_unhealthily_and_gained_most_back_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...