Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 27M Looking for accountability / support buddy or group.

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

27M Looking for accountability / support buddy or group.

Hello fellow losers!

I've decided that 2022 will be a year of change for me, after years and years of gaining and losing weight. So instead of going through the process by myself, as i have usually attempted, i think helping others stay motivated might help myself in the long run.

I weigh in at 250 lbs at 6'3" and i'm looking to lose about 40-50 lbs. I'm not in a rush, but i am planning to lose the weight over half a year to a year.
I don't do much cardio, but i love lifting heavy things, as well as going on walks. I have been lifting weights most of my adult life on/off without doing much about my diet, which has resulted in one long dirty bulk basically.

So if you find yourself in a similar situation or if you are just looking for support, or someone to share your victories with, write me a message!

submitted by /u/Weary_Reputation
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rx1gq3/27m_looking_for_accountability_support_buddy_or/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...