Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does this happen during weight loss? Please help.

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Does this happen during weight loss? Please help.

SW:200 CW:166

So, I (F22) lost around 20 pounds taking a 6 month dance class. Valid, of course. But then I lost another 20 after it was over with no exercise or strict dieting. Now, it's been 3 years since the dance class and I've managed to stay in the 160's without even trying.

Why did I keep losing weight? Why is it that my body seems to have decided this is my new natural weight range? Should I be concerned?

submitted by /u/avocadnooo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rzke62/does_this_happen_during_weight_loss_please_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...