Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 50 lbs, gained it back

Friday, April 3, 2020

Lost 50 lbs, gained it back

I’ve (21F) struggled with my weight my entire life. One of my earliest memories in elementary school was when a kid called me fat.

Fast forward to 2017. I weighed 254lbs age 18. Last time I had even stepped on a scale was when I weighed 200lbs. I had just finished up my freshman year at college and I was extremely embarrassed. I was the fat friend.

For New Years 2018, I decided I wanted to lose weight. I came to this sub, learned all about CICO, tracked religiously, and saw results. I lost 50lbs in about 5 months. Since I saw success, I got lazier and stopped tracking. I thought that CICO was fucking with my mental health because I became obsessed with the numbers. I continued to write down all my food and maintained my weight at about 200lbs for a year and a half.

In late 2019, I stopped caring. I started eating whatever I wanted, wasn’t tracking food of any sorts and stopped weighing myself. I was staying physically active as I was training for 48.6 mile race series (Disney’s Dopey Challenge). I ran that in January and have been down a slippery spiral ever since.

I gained the weight back. I feel like shit. I am struggling.

How do I start over? How do get myself feeling better but also keeping my mental health in check?

Thanks for reading.

Tl;dr: I lost my weight and gained it back. What advice/support do you have to someone starting over?

submitted by /u/browz_queen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fumhxz/lost_50_lbs_gained_it_back/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...