Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A small, unexpected victory. 1 year down, -10lbs

Saturday, April 25, 2020

A small, unexpected victory. 1 year down, -10lbs

Last year was rough, but one good thing I did was start focusing on daily healthy habits. I stopped obsessively tracking calories and started looking for fun ways to be healthy. I was making myself miserable and seeing no results, which made me more miserable! I had to re-learn proper self-talk and stop beating myself up for less than perfect days. It’s been a long and hard road but I’m still committed to walking the walk. This is not just about weight anymore; it’s about being a whole, happy human.

All that being said, these past two weeks of being in the house (quarantine style) have been extremely difficult. I’ve been feeling crappy and had slipped into some bad self-talk habits. “Nothing has changed. Looks like you’ll be fat and unhappy forever.” has been on repeat in my brain.

So in an effort to do something about it, I just re-opened MyFitnessPal after a whole year... and I’m 10lbs lighter than I was this time last year!

I know this is such a small thing, but I’m over the moon! This is a victory I can point to when my brain does the flipity-flops and I start to doubt the process. Finding fun ways to be healthy does help! The year passed and I can confidently say that grew in maturity and not in size! This is a milestone and I’m so excited to continue on kicking butt 💕 Thanks for letting me share!

submitted by /u/revesmil
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g7quyn/a_small_unexpected_victory_1_year_down_10lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...