Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tips on healthy meals?

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Tips on healthy meals?

I'm an 18-year-old student living in a dorm. I've spent the last 2 years taking my calorie intake under control, resulting in a great payoff! With 2020 around the corner I would love to focus more on the healthy food aspect.

No more weekly pizza, no more 3 am chicken nuggets.

I've been searching the internet for some healthy, student-friendly meal ideas. But I'm having a hard time. I'm not searching for a complicated homemade avocado lasagna or a 36-ingredient smoothie. I'm looking for cheaper, quicker, less complicated options to fit the 1-person student lifestyle.

Any recommendations? All sites/ subreddits/ recipes/ posts/ blogs/ videos... are welcome!

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/-enyamel-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/efj3lf/tips_on_healthy_meals/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...