Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Things we take for granted

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Things we take for granted

I used to take baths all the time, preferring them to a shower. When the weight piled on, taking a bath became challenging, mainly getting in, and out of the tub. I feared falling trying to get in, or not being able to get out, and my fat nakedness spread about for a team of EMTs, oh the horror. I took a bath tonight for the first time in three years. I had the phone within arm's reach just in case. I put on Boney James, shut off all the lights, lit a candle and enjoyed a hot bubble bath w/ Epsom salt and eucalyptus. Granted a sudden shift in the tub sent water flooding onto the floor, but still I fit in the tub, got in, and out fairly effortlessly. One of my goals for losing weight was to get back to my luxurious bubble baths, and I'm well on my way. Finally.

submitted by /u/Flabby2FitFoodie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/efcfh8/things_we_take_for_granted/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...