Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My daughter is following in my footsteps

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

My daughter is following in my footsteps

She is 9. She weighs 85. I am 33, I way 300+ (5'11 male)

She has a penchant for overeating and choosing bad food from watching me, and I think maybe genetics and passed on traits. My 7 year son is skinny and naturally eats healthier and less.

Grandma is our babysitter. Some of the battle lies there, grandma gives processed food and sweets.

At lunch she only has one portion. No idea if she tries and gets more snacks throughout the day. She usually brings crackers or pretzels, although we've been switching to fruit and she does well with that.

I need some ideas and what I could do to help her, and myself. I've yo-yo dieted before. I lost almost 50 last year doing Keto.

Dinners are usually processed food, i kow that's bad. no excuse, but pressex for time.

Just looking for help/support

submitted by /u/AGTWINCTYS
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/efc5zh/my_daughter_is_following_in_my_footsteps/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...