Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I ate myself sick on chocolate on Christmas

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

I ate myself sick on chocolate on Christmas

Hi there r/loseit. I posted on the daily NSV thread earlier today that I had my parents pick up some fancy-ish chocolate for me over the holidays since I no longer eat foods with little to no nutritional value (except on holidays) and that the milk chocolate actually made me feel sick and queasy (presumably because it was so sweet compared to what I regularly eat now). I considered that a victory because I had always loved milk chocolate and eaten too much of it in the past when I indulged in it.

Anyway, the milk chocolates made me feel bad - but still tasted good - and I ended up eating too many of them (and the white chocolates and dark chocolates and caramels). I ate myself sick on two of those chocolate sampler boxes that you can get at any drugstore. I kept eating them with the mindset that this was the last day of the year that I would allow myself to eat real chocolate (rather than just chocolate-coated almonds or chocolate-flavored protein bars, etc.) and who knows when the next time I'd let myself have chocolate would be. I ended up clutching my stomach and having to spend quite a bit of time in the bathroom. I couldn't even finish the second sampler box (which was 900 calories on its own!) and ended up having to give the rest to my stepdad, but MyFitnessPal knows I ate 960 calories of chocolate today.

I feel physically horrible. It was a planned indulgence and a holiday, so I'm not mad about eating so many calories; I'm mad because I kept eating even though I knew it was making me physically sick. Don't be like me. I guess it's better to eat 'real' chocolate occasionally instead of making yourself sick on it once a year.

submitted by /u/PurpleHairEngineer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/efnu1x/i_ate_myself_sick_on_chocolate_on_christmas/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...