Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can I get help changing my motivation for losing weight?

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Can I get help changing my motivation for losing weight?

Over the summer, I (20M) went from ~230 lb to ~190 lb. Being 5'11, I accepted this as my new "weight". I'm no longer obese and I felt better about myself. Over the holidays, I've put back on 5-10 pounds and I want to lose them and maybe even a bit more, but I really can't get my mind off of the "if I stay fat I'm never going to get a girlfriend" mindset. It's been a long while since I've had a relationship and I was hoping somehow, I guess, that losing weight would give me more confidence in that regard. Long story short, it didn't really. My Tinder is failing just as much as it was before, and if anything I feel worse about myself because clearly then it wasn't my weight, it was some other fundamentally undateable property I have.

But anyway, I'm stuck in this mindset which makes me feel like it's not worth it to lose what I've put back on. Help me change that

submitted by /u/AngryKiwiNoises
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/efowsf/can_i_get_help_changing_my_motivation_for_losing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...