Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: thought I was in a plateau, turns out to be constipation

Thursday, September 1, 2022

thought I was in a plateau, turns out to be constipation

I started my journey at the highest weight I've ever been ( 279lbs at 5"7 ) and recently I've been stuck at 267.4 for like a week and a half even when I was following my diet and exercise routine.

well today I finally took a big satisfying poop after being severly constipated (cramps and vomitting included, i ate way too much cheese recently) and now I'm down to 265! so I guess I'll have to add some stuff into my diet that will clear me out better and lay off the cheese so this can be avoided haha

submitted by /u/TattooCupcake
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x3n9er/thought_i_was_in_a_plateau_turns_out_to_be/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...