Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel honestly terrible..

Saturday, September 3, 2022

I feel honestly terrible..

Everyone has slip up’s right?.. i checked my weight today and it was even lower than before (with clothes it’s the same as before; without clothes it’s lower than before) but I’ve been eating just terribly. just been eating way too much and right now I even feel sick to my stomach. Tomorrow should be a better day for me.. I just need to get back up.. today and yesterday was bad but I will do better tomorrow.. I guess i just needed to vent here

submitted by /u/hihiyaa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x5csvc/i_feel_honestly_terrible/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...