Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: First time seeing myself in a swimsuit in 4 years and not hating myself.

Friday, September 2, 2022

First time seeing myself in a swimsuit in 4 years and not hating myself.

The last time I had a slightly positive emotion while being in a swimsuit was 4 years ago, at the height of my eating disorder, where I was the thinnest I had ever been through my teen and adult life.

Today I wore a swimsuit, and before going to the pool I was already telling myself I was fat and bloated. I walked past a full length mirror, and I was actually proud of how I looked. Even though the number on the scale isn’t remotely what I’d like, the stomach definition and leg definition were there, and the swimsuit I was wearing was too big and recent purchase.

It was nice to feel proud of myself and see the results.

submitted by /u/throwawaybeepbe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x4e4cf/first_time_seeing_myself_in_a_swimsuit_in_4_years/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...