Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Scared of weight gain while in the moving process

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Scared of weight gain while in the moving process

Hello…I’m 36 and I lost 55 pounds in the 20 months after my second son was born. I had a great routine, consistent (but not perfect) nutrition/diet and was maintaining.

For the last 2 weeks, I’ve been in the process of moving myself and my two young children across the country. My husband went ahead of us so it’s just been me and my kids (ages 4 and 21 months).

Right now, we are staying in a hotel room and I’ve been eating nothing but junk for the past week. I’ve tried my best to go on long walks/runs (my home gym is gone so haven’t lifted weights in a week.

I know (logically) things will settle down eventually and I’ll get back on my routine. But I’m so anxious about how much weight I’m gaining. It’s upsetting me and stressing me out when I know it shouldn’t.

Anybody else know what I’m talking about? I don’t know…I just feel so off-track.

submitted by /u/OtherAd5930
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v3m8j1/scared_of_weight_gain_while_in_the_moving_process/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...