Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Thursday, June 2, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Hello folks!

Day 2 of this lovely month. It was so dang beautiful today I could've burst into song. I didn't but it wouldn't have been that weird.

Enter weight in Libra Wednesday mornings & remember that it’s a number, not a self-worth estimate: Got it this week.

This is vaguely related to weighing in. A very silly thing hurt my feelings today. I spend no less than 3 hours & these days closer to 6 hours a week doing cardio. And not flat walking either. I'm going up mountains, bouncing around rocky creek beds etc. Yet, my fitbit thinks my cardiovascular health is “fair to poor”. So, my fancy wristwatch hurt my feelings. Like, legitimately made me sad. Oh the human condition is a weird one.

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): On it today.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): 35 minute walk around a ravine in the mud & 30 minute stationary bike today. I'll try to throw in some yoga or posture poses too. 2/2 days.

Writing project and/or journaling -1,666 words a day: I’ll hit this up a little bit before bed. I also have a therapy appointment which serves the same purpose of keeping me sane.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for access to mental healthcare services. Who knows where I'd be without my therapist.

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: I checked off some budgeting plans & paid some bills

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v3mhwz/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...