Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing weight but knee issue...

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Losing weight but knee issue...

Just got a job at chick-fil-a, and today was my first day. By maybe an hour and a half left of a 4 hour shift standing the entire time, my knees and feet started to feel uncomfortable. Not complete pain, but egh yknow? I already have knee problems because I dislocated my left in the past, and I definitely need to strengthen that muscle.

I'm wondering if that would be possible while losing weight..? Or do you think overall the pain will be less as I lose weight. I mean, most of my weight is directed in my thighs, so that would make sense. Not trying to do body recomposition really... kinda having food issues in general, as we don't have much food stamps at the moment, so I don't want to bulk. Plus overall I'm not completely sure how it even works, or if I even have the patience for it. Tips would be nice!

submitted by /u/rchelol
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v2tfg1/losing_weight_but_knee_issue/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...