Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is anyone else constantly failing?

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Is anyone else constantly failing?

Is anyone else in a perpetual state of failure surrounding their diet. My scale hasn’t moved (except gaining and losing the same 5 pounds) in months. Even when I track my “binges” it doesn’t add up to 5+ pounds of fat gain (inb4 you’re tracking wrong you eat too much, I know)

I’m so tired and trying not to give up because i seriously want this. It’s taking forever and the constant setbacks are making it extremely difficult to stay the course. Is anyone else experiencing constant failure and can give advice on how to overcome it?

Adding on the fact that dieting already messes with your emotional state, I feel like I’m really lacking resilience right now. I can’t even say that I feel like giving up because I dont; I have to lose the weight, giving up is not an option. I’m just so frustrated and angry with myself.

submitted by /u/Sillkentofu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v3nhoe/is_anyone_else_constantly_failing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...