Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 3 months to lose 10kg

Friday, June 3, 2022

3 months to lose 10kg

I know I have posted before, but I kept on gaining mor weight, so I thought I should track my eating for a few weeks, and I have.

I am 16 going into college, and have always been on the "chubby" side as a kid, but now it has gotten worse - I am obese. I'm short and fat šŸ¤£. I'm 5 foot 5 male and 80kg (180lbs). I have been logging my weight in the lose it app, and I always go over my budget. I eat a waffle from Morrisons in the morning, it doesn't keep me full, and it is 250kcal.

I honestly am at a roadblock, I really want to lose weight before I go to a new school, so I don't get bullied, and also because I want to do more sports. Currently I am doing my exams and stress eating, but hopefully after 3 weeks, I will end my exams and join the gym to lift weights.

The main problem with me is my stress eating and overeating as well as my diet in general. I love chips and meat and pizza.

I need to get down to 70kg before the summer ends, and then slowly get to around 65kg.

If anyone has ideas on how to stay full for around 1500 kcal or even 1200 if that is possible, it would help a lot. I am very new to this, and I just yo yo, like I lose weight then gain it all back, lose some and then gain it. It is a never ending cycle. I just want to lose weight before September so I look attractive and talleršŸ™.

Thanks so much guys, anything will help.

submitted by /u/CaregiverOptimal1488
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v4cacv/3_months_to_lose_10kg/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...