Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Adhd adderal question

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Adhd adderal question

I take 5mg short acting in the morning and 2.5 in the after noon, I only drink water but I don’t have the best diet.

Just want to know if this is unhealthy for my heart long term, I purposely take as low a dose as effective to reduce side effects and overstimulation so I never drink caffeine.

Rn I’m working towards walking 10 miles a day, yesterday and today I’ve done it and I’m not doing it destructively(I’m doing about 5k steps per hour max, and taking breaks when my feet begin to feel stiff.)

I’m 155 lb, 5’6 and my target weight is around 130-140 lb. I want to gain muscle so I can increase my endurance and capability. I’m adding all this so the bot doesn’t remove this post for not having enough words lol

submitted by /u/ObamaOnDaPhone
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v51mv1/adhd_adderal_question/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...