Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I got over the 5 pound hurdle!!!!

Friday, March 11, 2022

I got over the 5 pound hurdle!!!!

I’ve been more conscious about how many calories I burn vs consume. I know it’s not all about calories, so I’ve also just been trying to balance what I eat, and I’ve lost 8 pounds in about 8 weeks! I’m so proud of myself I feel like losing weight is actually doable now, this is the first time anything I’ve tried has actually worked and it’s not even dieting. It’s simply replacing foods with better options and staying at or around the 2100 mark! I’m really proud of myself and excited to continue! I’m 5’5” my goal is 200, and I’m 232 right now!

submitted by /u/speaktomytony
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tc1uod/i_got_over_the_5_pound_hurdle/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...