Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: For women who are losing - Whacky periods?

Friday, March 11, 2022

For women who are losing - Whacky periods?

I am currently 243lbs and 33, I've lost about 18 pounds since January 1st and about 30lbs in the past 3 years. I am always 100% with a 28 cycle. The only few times in my life it has been late was pregnancy (which isn't possible, hubby has been snipped for 16 years) and when I've had surgery. However, since January my periods have been all over the place. January was 4 days late, February came right on time, and now this month I am 3 days late again and nothing. Is this normal while losing weight? I am obviously not losing ridiculous amounts of weight and I am not very active due to an injury to my leg, I am 5'4" and eating between 1200-1500 calories per day because I am not active outside of normal household chores and an occasional walk outside/errands etc.

I have my yearly appointment in the next few months but is this something I should get seen for earlier? I have no other reproductive concerns at the moment, no cramping or anything that would lead me to believe something is wrong, just seems coincidental with extreme diet changes. For reference, prior to January, I was eating all kinds of processed stuff, probably eating closer to 2500-3,000 calories and I was still eating dairy which I also cut out in January.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Chladaigh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tc3l4q/for_women_who_are_losing_whacky_periods/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...