Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do you actually plan and carry out meal prep?

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

How do you actually plan and carry out meal prep?

I have seen lots of information about CICO or different breakdowns about macros. I have not seen much explaining how this knowledge is actually carried out.

Do you plan on Sundays? What does this look like? Do you put meals into MyFitnessPal before the day arrives to calculate things? Where do you record this plan or do you just keep it in MFP and don’t use it to track what you’ve done so far during a day? Do you have different containers full of one item each (like one for rice, one for ground beef) or do you only have containers with meals ready? When you’re planning this out where do you begin? What does it actually look like? Do you start by allocating calories or macros per day and then count down from those days?

I am a 33 year old male and really~want to get very fit. I have had a similar goal for years and am tired of being in the same spot. The workouts aren’t my issue. I have failed at this so many times and I think it’s because I don’t know how to make the lifestyle changes that will get me where I’m wanting to go. It’s not just knowing I need to take in fewer calories than I spend. I need to know what this lifestyle actually looks like to get the athletic lean body I’m wanting.

Thanks In advance!

submitted by /u/I_Am_King_Midas
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t4krt4/how_do_you_actually_plan_and_carry_out_meal_prep/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...