Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how do I lose weight when I already eat so little?

Monday, March 7, 2022

how do I lose weight when I already eat so little?

For reference, I am a 5”4 female, I weigh 130 lbs, I know I’m not overweight but I still want to lose a few pounds as I am extremely insecure about my body. I have a history with extreme dieting -which I regret, and I went down to 112lbs, but was only eating 500kcal, and was absolutely miserable. I started going back up to 800-900kcal cause I just wanted to eat more, and after a month, I was at 130 lbs. I’m gaining weight at 800kcal, and I don’t know what to do. i workout as often as I can, some cardio and pretty heavy weights for my age actually. I’ve seen a lot of posts saying “eat more to lose more” and “the reason you’re not losing weight is because you’re eating too little” but everyone in the comments says it doesn’t work, it’s nonsense, and it’s not scientific.

I want to be able to eat more, skip a workout when I’m too tired, and actually be happy with my body. someone please tell me what to do!!

submitted by /u/bluexhann
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t943oj/how_do_i_lose_weight_when_i_already_eat_so_little/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...