Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Goal weight VS particular body VS sustainable habits

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Goal weight VS particular body VS sustainable habits

Maybe eating a certain way, I'll just "naturally" end up somewhere higher than my GW. I guess the difference here is between aiming for a number, the number reflecting a maintainable lifestyle, and a maintainable lifestyle that might result in a number I don't love.

I've gained and lost the same 30lbs for the past 10 years, but never managed to maintain my lowest. When I hit my lowest ever (155lbs), I was barely eating and constantly exercising. I suspect my body refuses to go below a certain weight, but this flies in the face of what we all know from CICO: that if I just eat fewer calories, I can attain my goal weight. RIGHT?

Right now, I'm focusing on developing sustainable eating habits (smaller portions, more veg and protein, moderate treats, minimize bingeing and overeating -- I've been steadily losing for the past month) with the hope that I'll arrive at a new weight/relationship to eating and my body this way.

Does anyone have reflections on this? I would love to hear everyone's experiences and thoughts from their journeys.

I have a large build and am very muscular. 35F, 5'10" (179cm), SW:190 CW:170 GW:140

submitted by /u/ordinary1111
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t63nif/goal_weight_vs_particular_body_vs_sustainable/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...