Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 15 Years old Boy i would Like To loose Weight and gain some muscle

Saturday, March 5, 2022

15 Years old Boy i would Like To loose Weight and gain some muscle

I M 15 year old boy I weight 95kg (209pounds) I would Like To loose weight and gain muscle I have limited gym because as studen I dont have much money to buy gym so I m gonna stick with school gym 3-4x week Can I get som tips how to loose weight and gain little bit of muscle and I would Like To start calistehnic my main goal is to do atleast 1pullup Whitch I cant. I can do around 10push UPS I rep 12.5kg weights single Hand Bench Pr=50kg(110pounds) deadlift pr=110kg(242pound) Thank u for all advices Also my height is 182cm(5.9feet)

submitted by /u/Difficult_Stress_997
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t7lxoo/15_years_old_boy_i_would_like_to_loose_weight_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...